Keeping You Safe
Your safety is paramount!
MGCA has worked closely with the Somerset Inn in Troy to keep participants safe.
- Signage throughout the event will remind participants of the safety guidelines.
- Participants will be able to define their level of comfort with physical contact by choosing red, yellow, or green bracelets.
- The overall density of participants is limited at each conference function.
- We applied careful scrutiny to all food and beverage services, seating arrangements, and potential contact points to reduce touchpoints and participant proximity.
- Additional commitments from the hotel, including hand sanitizer in all meeting rooms and public spaces are detailed here
Please note that the CDC recommendation is that fully vaccinated people wear a mask indoors in public if they are in an area of substantial or high transmission.